Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do any color separation for screen printing

I will do any color separation for screen printing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Title : Color separation 

Hey........
I'm a professional graphic designer . I can do any color separation.

My service for you:


1.unlimited motivation
2.fast delivery Color separation 
3.I will use color base on your idea.
4.If you don't like my work I will return your money
5.I will give you PDF,PNG,EPS color file
6.Money return GUARANTEE
7 Communication well in English
8.I will give you jpeg file for show you .

If you want any question you can question me .

If you like my service please order me.I will provide you quality full color separation work .....!

Thanks for visit...!


Reviews


caiofelipe:Very attentive.

mohsinsj22:Thank you so much .

raptclothing:He has no idea how to color separate

mohsinsj22:You can't understand what you need.

serrano_713:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment