Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will deliver high resolution t-shirt design with or without image,PNG transparent file

I will deliver high resolution t-shirt design with or without image,PNG transparent file












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey..

Are you looking for a tshirt designer for your online tshirt business..? you are on the right platform..I am here to support you as a business partner..I can design any kind of tshirt designs as you need..Just feel free to touch me if you would like to get services from me..! Hope my designs will impress you 100%..! Check out my services below..

My services for the purchaser:


1: Unlimited revisions until your satisfaction

2: Free mockup as JPG

3: Any kind of files as you need

4: Express Delivery

5: Amazing communication

6: Supper offer for return buyers..!

Thanks and feel free to knock me any time..!

Reviews


mikeporter123:She offers a great product for the price!

touhidbd1582:Thank you so much sir....i am waiting for your next project and always at your service..!!

sandroschulthei:good job :-)

touhidbd1582:Thank you so much sir..your really a great man.

leeebner:Fast


No comments:

Post a Comment