Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will design custom t shirt,sweater and jersey

I will design custom t shirt,sweater and jersey












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello,
I'm a graphic designer with an excellent  experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.I design Custom,Teespring,Christams,Text based,Typogrphy T shirt/Hoodie/Sweater/Jersey etc with my Creativity or with your idea.Just Share your idea with me.I will make it happen.I am a level 2 seller.So 
 100% Satisfaction is GUARANTEED***

MY SERVICES:
1. 
High quality T-Shirt Mockup (Free)
2. You will also get Unlimited Revision
3. You will get 4500 x 5400 pixels 300 DPI transparent PNG file
  • EPS / SVG / PDF file format on demand
4. Unlimited Revisions because i believe in customer satisfaction.
5. Quick Delivery
6. Easy Communication
7. 
100% COMMERCIAL RIGHTS.


              *** CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER ***

{ Besides,i am providing : Logo Design,Social media Cover,Vector Tracing,Banner,Map,Mug Design,Flyer,Business Card.Please check my profile to get an idea about me}

Happy Fiverring,
Sazid


Reviews


bigleaguelocker:Great work always

sazid_hassan:Thank you buddy !! :)

bigleaguelocker:He always does great work!

sazid_hassan:Thank you dear and you always provide specific instruction and it helps me a lot !! Will work again !! Good luck !!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment