Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do killer shirt design

I will do killer shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Need designs for shirt? I'm ready to create an amazing shirt design for your business, company shirt, anniversary, for teammates and for everybody.

i create wide variety of designs from simple to complicated. perfect for tee spring , personal use, anniversary, business etc.

WHAT TO EXPECT for 5$?

  • -Typography Design(text base designs)
  • -Simple illustration (black and White only)
  • -PNG and JPEG FILE 3k RESOLUTION
  • -24/7 Support
  • -100% Moneyback guarantee

let's talk and ill do the work.


please message me first before you place your order to check if i'm online and to discuss the design you want to order,  


DO YOU LIKE THE STYLE OF MY FISH DESIGN?
check out my extra gigs.


im excited to work with you.


thank you very much...


Reviews


swharton:as always amazing

van67com:Thanks

swharton:Love the artwork

van67com:Thank you

tysonwaggener:I have purchased previously and I will purchase this gig again.


No comments:

Post a Comment