Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will make trendy tshirt design within 24hrs

I will make trendy tshirt design within 24hrs












About:

Hi Dear,

Are  you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T shirt or Sweatshirt or Hoodie design? you are in the right place. I will design custom amazing t-Shirt design with your idea. ( Vintage t-shirt are Available)

In my gig, i can offer all the types of the files that you will need for a good results in printing. i can offer the PNG files high resolution and also the vector files are available (Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF...) 

"THE BASIC PACK" (5$) does not contain graphics "

Thank you so much for visiting my gig

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.


SEE MY OTHER GIGS:
https://www.fiverr.com/arslan21

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment