Thursday, January 9, 2020

Make Optimized Merch By Amazon T Shirt Keyword Descriptions











About:

Please contact me before placing an order



THIS GIG DOES NOT INCLUDE DESIGNS.



I repeat you do not get a t-shirt design with this order, this gig is for creating keywords only, Minimum of 10 shirts



Stop overpaying for descriptions and keywords using fancy copywriters. 




(Need designs? I can do that too, please check out my other gigs)



So, how does it work?



Creating this copy does not need to be an elegant masterpiece, you just need certain keywords in a sentence that makes sense. I do not provide research analysis & reports with this service or try to rank for you because the research is your job. 



I cannot guarantee sales. There are so many factors that play in a sale, but I will do my best that I personally use for my own Merch venture!



You will receive:

  • Brand name
  • Title
  • Bullet point 1
  • Bullet point 2
  • Description


What do you have to do?



- Send me a list of your shirt links/ideas and I will create optimized keywords around your ideas



Ready for copy and paste for sales! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast seller, second time using him. He does excellent work.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

great job!

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great designs and being very, very helpful and informative during this process. It is greatly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment