Saturday, January 25, 2020

Make Typography Tshirt Design











About:

Hello, this is Airin, a professional graphic designer. Design is my hobby, my passion, my profession. I like it and I live with it.  If you choose me you will be proud with your design. My goal is my customer satisfaction. I hope you will happy with my design. If you do not like my design you will get your money back guarantee.



You will get with my design:



+ High resolution JPG file

+ High resolution Mock up

+ High resolution PNG file

+ Unlimited revisions

+ 24 hours customer service

+ 1 day delivery

+ Money back guarantee (If you do not like my design)



*** If you need any information please ask me freely. I am always here for you. Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service!

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience.

Seller's Response:

As I have said on all occasions airin is brilliant, never disappointed at any stage with her..

Seller's Response:

You are great.

Seller's Response:

As I say in all my reviews with gigs from airin, is that i cant fault her, if you want a one off design, she will work with you, to help get it right, if you want a long term relationship, like i am currently undertaking, she is fantastic (again as per my previous reviews)




No comments:

Post a Comment