Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tshirt Bags And Cushion Designs For You











About:

I will create typography or graphical design.I can also design bespoke t-shirt, bags, cushions with your logo or picture with any short message and send you the really high quality image if you want. I'll also provide you with the mock-up on your request. I am a very passionate  graphic designer and will provide you my best work.I am a really hardworking person. 



Please Contact me before Placing the order.



Are  you Looking for a Professional Eye Catching T shirt design.  



*** I will offer you unlimited revisions. 



*** Timely Communication  and Quick response **



Final Design will be High resolution PNG and JPEG files.



Best regards 

shizra

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First draft was not as expected but I totally love the revision

Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with this seller and am again very pleased with the results. Great experience!

Seller's Response:

great experience with one of the loveliest customer

:

She always bring my vision to life. My experience is always satisfactory. Thanks Shizra

:

Shizra is very talented! She make sure my designs are everything I want it to be and she gets it right on the first try. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment