Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Make Trendy T Shirt Custom Tshirt Designs











About:

Looking for Trends / Custom / Creativity Real Art work / Vector art / ebay +amazon +shopify  and any Occasion t-shirt designs ?

I am here For You! with a Professional T Shirt designing firm~!ANy Kind Of Designing or LOgO~!

Lets just Do it~!

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

1) Both Side Tshirt Design

2) Print Ready file [ HQ File PNG 300 DPI Resolution - Transparent Background ]

3) AI/ EPS/ SVG/ PSD/ PDF/ any file format on demand

4) High quality Tee Shirt Mockup

5) 24 Hour Express Delivery Service

Friendly Communication and Fast response. If you have any questions, please CONTACT me BEFORE you BUY.

NOTE : -  Complex Project Accepted on Agreement Please contact me before you buy.  - 

Thank you so much for visiting my gig..

Best Regards.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered as promised! always willing to work and fix corrections #1 on fivver!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir.

:

Will be back for more!!

:

I'll Always welcome deep of my heart. Thank you Sir.

:

Rajamexi is a great seller! Always working with you till the outcome is perfect! my go to t shirt designer!




No comments:

Post a Comment