Monday, January 27, 2020

Create Tshirt Design For Your Clothing Line











About:

*___________Hi welcome to my gig._________*

My name is Gid, Am a graphics designer and an illustrator.

I will help you create a Printable Tshirt design for your clothing line. I work as a designer for many upcoming and established urban clothing brands in USA and offshores. My designs are suitable for both screen printing and DTG as well as Heat press and vinyl. I create designs base on your ideas with a touch of my creativity. You can also give full creative control and I will try my best to come up with a design you will like. Feel free to work with me and I'll put in all my digital graphic skills to make sure you get full satisfaction.



*What you get when you order my gig*

1. High quality(5400×4500px) 300dpi printable design.

2. Transparent background(png)

3. Free Male or Female Tshirt mock up

4. 100% Satisfaction and money back guarantee. 

5. Photoshop Doc.(PSD) source file

6. Flexible gig extras to choose from.

7. Discount for multiple orders.

8. Friendly & respectful communication.

9. Custom orders.

*____________**__________**__________*



Please contact me first before placing an order.



Thank you!




 Gid Mona

Reviews


:

Very creative !

:

Wonderful service and really paid attention to my request and modifications!

:

Great art ... just how I wanted it

:

Great work

:

Great as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment