Thursday, January 23, 2020

Amazing T Shirt Design











About:

If you want to be unique and eye catching you definitely want a unique t-shirt design.  You can choose picture by yourself or give me the instructions what type of design you want. I can also create t-shirts for your company or organisation. I am offer you unlimited revisions to My works through constant communication until you are u 100% satisfied.

 contact me.



(1)    Clean Vector Based Artwork

(2)    3000 x 3000 pixels 300 DPI approx transparent  PSD 

(3)    EPS/ SVG/PNG/ PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand

(4)    High quality Tee Shirt Mockup

(5)    Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries

(6)  Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)       

(7)  to have all right for business use please check extras.

      PSD File on extra gig

Note :

Befor make the order, please contact me.
if i off line please send a message as soon as i can replay your message thanks u

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great designs, great customer service. Recommend this seller. Will be back for more...

Seller's Response:

Communication good

Seller's Response:

great work, I will use home again

Seller's Response:

Communication good

Seller's Response:

Extremely affordable for such a great artist!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment