Friday, January 24, 2020

Create T Shirt Design











About:

Hi..

if you are looking for custom,professional,cool T SHIRT Designes for Teezily teespring   and more .... , i am your guy,with over 6 years experience in Graphic Designing



we do all designs for 5$



message me before buying



What you will get for FREE,



4500x5400px(unless you specify your size) Custom T shirt Designed WITHIN 24 HOURS

Print ready PNG,JPEG,PDF Provide(as your request).



Provide me your main Idea and samples you like

,then i will start the project Immediately 



Don't worry for anything,we're giving you the best always



So don't wait ORDER MY GIG!



Note: i'll give you few offers to customers so feel free to contact me thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Can't say enough about Mochinus. He's amazing

:

I feel like I keep writing great reviews for Monchinus because I do. He's designed multiple shirts for me and they just get better and better. AMAZING designer to work with.

:

Great designer, easy to work with, fast and talented.

:

fast and great

:

Thank you sir ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment