Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Draw 3D Modern Custom T Shirt Design











About:

Hi dear,

Are you looking for a CUSTOM 3D DESIGN for your t shirt? Then this gig is for you.



I will convert your idea into a unique amazing 3d t shirt design that will definitely stand out from the crowd. Hit the heart icon so you can find me in the future as well. ❤

!!!!!  The t-shirt will stop people in their tracks and these will be the conversation piece  !!!!!



Why trust choose me?
  • Now I have 7+ year experience in graphic design and working as a designer in Fiverr for last 5years
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Friendly, Swift and Reliable Communication


Features:

  • 100% Original Work with source file.
  • Express Delivery in just 12 hours.
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication.
  • Continued Support even after completion of the order.

What will you get in Gig deliverable:

  • Perfect JPG Mockup Free
  • HIGH-QUALITY PNG (by default), PDF, PSD(Source file) formats
  • MERCH BY AMAZON t-shirt designs size, 4500x5400 pixels in 300DPI


IMPORTANT:

  • Unlimited revisions
  • I always stay in contact with my clients after the completion of the projects and make small revisions for free.


ORDER NOW!


If you have an idea or some questions, please feel free to contact me anytime.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good design but it took longer than expected. He did ask for more time before it was due so I respect that. I would recommend his work.

:

Unfortunately my order was late. Seller did a great job, but the low rating were primarily due to the lateness and not keeping the time of delivery. He is busy, and at high demand, so keep that in mind. Again, he is AWESOME. Time got the best of him.

:

Amazing work and fast! Thank you !

:

Awesome Job!

:

Dope ! My Man !!




No comments:

Post a Comment