Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Design Eye Catching T Shirt With Your Ideas











About:

Hello Dear



Are you want cool T-Shirts designs?? you are in the rigt place



About my self :

My name is Tiki.. I am professional graphic designer..

i have 8 years experience in designing field and if you want I can do up your whole package also with your project of this.
(As examples: 3D mock-up,website, ect.).


i am excellent in T-shirts designing, logos designing ,banners , flyers , brochures , albums , book covers, Product packing and much more..



You will get :

Super creative designs.

High quality png with 300dpi.

Free T shirt mockup of design.

Unlimited revisions.

You will get Ai, jpg, png, pdf, eps etc according to the need of the client.

Print Ready file.



If you trust me, you can contact me. I welcome you friendliness, and My believing is, we can end up this dealing with the affability rather than depending only on the budget.

Bundle of thanks for visiting my gig look forward to working with you....

Thank you

Tiki

Reviews


:

good work, very reasonable price, very professional. work was finished, and even modified within two business days.

:

Best purchase ever thanks a lot

:

very great work, very fast good communication happy again

:

Brilliant work. More than satisfied with the results. Made multiple modifications to the initial design. Very patient and easy to work with. Highly recommended

:

does great work




No comments:

Post a Comment