Thursday, January 9, 2020

A T Shirt Design Based On Your Imagination











About:

  • Have a sketch but you don't have graphic design skill?
  • Have an idea but you don't know how to visualize it?


You come to the right place!
Feel free to contact me and discuss whatever you want. Give me your sketch, concept, or sample design, explain about what you want and I will do it right away.

.

Note :

  • You have to give an idea, sample images or maybe a sketch for your order. Let's not wasting our time because my taste might not fit yours.
  • No revisions after the order was delivered to you and you've marked it as a complete order.
  • If you have any questions or special request, please let me know it first before the project started.


Give me a try, see the result, and don't blame me if you're addicted to me..





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleasant and professional.

:

Awesome thank you!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Awesome job thanks!

:

Excellent




No comments:

Post a Comment