Friday, January 31, 2020

Design African American Character T Shirt In 24 Hours











About:

Hello Fiverr community:



I will design trendy and unique t shirt for you.

I'm excellent in t-shirt,web-page,logo,pillow-cover,mug,flyer designing and much more.

I create original graphics from scratch. I also redesign images provided by customer

FREE SERVICES:



    Free t-shirt mock up
    • Satisfaction guaranteed
    • Printable resolution 
    • 3000 x 3000 HQ transparent PNG file
    • 100% commercial rights
    • unlimited revisions
    • money back gurantee
    All files will be inboxed after order is marked as completed



    Contact me if you have any question related to my gig 

    Thank you

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Great picture for the cover of my book. I would hire again.

    Seller's Response:

    Always delivers amazing work!!!

    Seller's Response:

    great to work with

    :

    Another excellent creation from this gig. Thank you

    :

    Thank you for a good job.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment