Friday, April 24, 2020

Design Custom Fabric Design,Textile Design,Seamless Pattern











About:

Are you looking for a textile designer? Do you want to extend your existing range with a trendy textile pattern?

I’ll create a seamless textile pattern for you, which can be used for decor print, kids apparel, womenswear, menswear, swimwear, accessories, or anything else you dream of!

I’ll create a base pattern for you, which can be repeated in order to get a seamless flow. Or, I can design a placement textile pattern for your product.

If you select my Basic package, you’ll receive a free mockup to help you visualise the appearance of your product. You’ll also be able to customise your order according to your requirements.

From me, you’ll get:

  • Outstanding, creative designs from a fashion designer based in Italy
  • Quick responses to your queries
  • JPG & PNG file formats (for EPS or PDF formats, please see my extras)
  • Professional work
  • A mockup model
  • HD resolution images

I have a bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design from a university in Milan. I’m a versatile fashion/textile designer with a sense for developing new concepts and techniques for new collections.

Now, I’m preparing to open a design studio in Milan, while trying to build my network with amazing people like you!

Thanks

Ozge

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ozge is very talented and did a great job :) She is very Client oriented. I will work again with her.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Marianna! I am glad you’re happy 😊

:

The designs were good. The only problem is they were a bit expensive.

:

Loved it. Really got the most out of my dollar and came sooner than expected

:

(: cool buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment