Friday, April 24, 2020

Typography Graphic Custom T Shirt Design Creative











About:

Welcome to my gig! 



are you looking for a professional Eye Catching/World-class typography Tshirt, Sweatshirt, Hoodie, Cap, Or Merch Design?
you are on the right place. i will design premium typography t-shirt design with your idea




Services you will get:
 High resolution print ready files.
 High resolution PNG and JPEG version.
 High resolution images (2400px ×2400px). 
 Free t shirt mock-up (presentation)
 100% money back guarantee. 
 100% satisfaction guarantee.
 Unlimited revisions. 
 


Why you choose me :

-------------------------------------

- Creative and original

- High Quality design and service



if you want to visit my portfolio. https://flic.kr/ps/3ekYEd 



custom Drawing/Complex typography t-shirt design require the standard pack or above, if you are in a doubt please do not hesitate to contact me!


let's get started.


Reviews


:

Fast turnaround & nice work, although there seemed to be a slight communication problem with her understanding revisions that I'd asked for. Still managed to produce nice work.

:

Fast and accurate, nice design!

:

Was able to understand my vision of what I wanted and bring it to pass!

:

Appreciate the seller's effort, variety and availability, but there was some back and forth. More proficiency in English would have improved communication.

:

This is exactly what I wanted..




No comments:

Post a Comment