Friday, April 24, 2020

Create Original Drawn T Shirt Or Merchandise Design











About:

Hello, my name is Andrew



I will design the unique and amazing T-Shirts that are best for you



Do you want a t-shirt or merch for yourself?

In $15 you will get:

  • HIGH resolution png Files  (transparent background)                    
  • (You can ask for other formats too)
  • HIGH in Quality
  • You will get printable files in PNG, EPS (PDF) & Photoshop
  • Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries
       100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 

To order this gig you have to Provide:

  • Concept, topic or object you want me to draw

  • How many colors I can use in the Design?

  • Output format you want? Default is: PNG, PSD,vector file etc


Working process:


  • You place you order with your requirements.
  • I start making your design and show you the first result
  • I get feedback from you and make revisions if needed
  • Deliver you all necessary files for printing



Why to choose me?



I create original drawings in my own authorial style so you can get completely unique stuff. Anything you wish.





Reviews


:

One of the top designers on this website. He has shown me he can create whatever is needed. Use him, Use him, Use him

:

Excellent Designer, Great Communicator, I have used him a few times and will continue to challenge him. He always surpasses expectations.

:

Allowed for a lot of revisions so I was happy with the end product. Always patient and does exactly what you say.

:

Always the best that I work with on this app

:

captured my vision exactly. Thanks very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment