Sunday, April 19, 2020

Create Patterns For Any Type Of Garment Product As Your Design











About:

About This Gig :


I am a professional pattern Maker for any kind of garments product, with 3D Fiting by soft dummy and size grading and Sample making Instruction. I have been 12 years of working experience in a garments factory in Bangladesh, I can create CAD patterns for any types of the garment based on your requirements.  like any swimming wear, bikini, girls dress,  sports dress, children, nightwear, pregnancy, leggings, Boxer, scarf, skirt, long pant, jacket, Blazer. Underwear, backpack, T-shirt, polo shirt, tank-top, sweat & shirt pattern, etc. 


 I can provide various file extensions such as PDF, AI, DXF, PSD,  bok, Zip, MDL etc.so that you will be able to print in this page (A4, A3, A2, A1, A0, 2A0, 4A0),100% accurate measurement after print.


I also provide services as below  


1.  Pattern making


2. 3D Fiting by soft dummy 


2. Pattern grading 


3. Sewing Instruction 


4. Tech pack making 


5. Marker making 


6. Pattern Converting 


7. Fabric consumption 


8. Garments Costing 


If your project is not listed above, please come to my inbox to discuss your specific needs!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect as I want thanks very much dear Arifa

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your help

Seller's Response:

Great work and very helpful giving me additional information that I needed for my project. Delivered on time as promised.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your valuable support

Seller's Response:

Fast delivery & good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment