Sunday, April 19, 2020

Design Textile, Fabric Print Repeat Ready For Fabric Print











About:

Hi, I am Prarthana. I am a professional fashion garment and print designer with many years of experience in this industry, 



GIG's INFORMATION:

For this gig, I will design high-end fabric prints collection in the latest trend or in a given theme. Concept and colours to suit your brand niche. I will create seamless all-over print designs or placement artwork.



HOW IT WORKS:

1. Discuss with you the project to help me understand what you are looking for 

2. I will send you an initial design for you to check the direction I'm going

3. I will then work on a final design and after amendments and final approval, the final high-resolution file will be delivered to you, ready for printing.

* files size 500px repeat tile for seamless and A3 for placement.

File Format included: Ai, Jpg and Small PNG file (On request). Any large file format not included.



*Please contact me before placing the order to discuss your requirement and to avoid cancellation.*



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful, easy, takes direction well. It was like she read my mind. Love what she delivered and would definitely hire again. Very talented and knows what she is doing. Delivered a quality project and on time time. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great client! very clear and helpful instructions. pleasure to work with Minelle :)

Seller's Response:

This is our 3-d project with Prarthana and every time it is getting more and more fun. This time she designed a wonderfull t-shirt design with very comprehensive patttern and also combination of print & embroilery. She is extremly good in communication and is very prescise. Looking forward to the next project - she manages to surprise me every time we work together. Thanks & big hug!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Natalija for lovely feedback I am loving it toooo!!! you are amazing.

Seller's Response:

Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment