Sunday, April 19, 2020

Trendy Graphic T Shirt Design For You











About:

Hello Welcome to PrepCreative design services!

I am Sharmin Jahan Shormi, Design is my Passion. I have graduated from BGMEA University Fashion and Technology.

I have over 6 years of experience on Graphic Design and #Graphic  T-shirt design.

During my years of experience I have done more than 500 #Graphic T-shirt design for worldwide popular brand with having great command over Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.



Portfolio 

Please Visit the Link... https://bit.ly/2UuOQa9   

                     

What you will get from me…

✔Very high quality and professional T Shirt

✔design for Amazon Merch, Printful, Teespring and personal and business brand 

✔Available file format (JPG, PNG, TIFF, EPS etc.)

✔Source file will be provided if needed

✔Unlimited Revisions as your need

✔100% Authentic designs.

✔100% satisfaction and money back grantee

 

✅ Why you will choose me

Creative and Original

High quality services

Friendly Communication

 

I will request you to contact me before ordering to convey the details of your idea!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My first experience on Fiverr, I contacted Rauf_Shormi with a concept design for a T-shirt her response time to any of my concerns or ideas was prompt, her ideas were bold and creative, and the turn-around time for the project greatly exceeded expectations. I would recommend her work to anyone seeking creative designs and logos.

Seller's Response:

A Great Thanks....

Seller's Response:

Great job!

:

Thank you very much...

:

Overall it was a great experience. I absolutely love the design. Nailed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment