Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will design a typography with graphic elements and deliver it in vector format file

I will design a typography with graphic elements and deliver it in vector format file












About:

Hello....Welcome to My t-shirt Service page!

What I need to know from you:

-What is your industry? 
-Describe the target audience for your clothing design 
-What clothing design styles do you like? 
-How many colors should be used in the design? 
-additional info or links you'd like to share?

What you will get:

- Quality design 
- Shirt mock up sent for approval 
- Approved artwork is provided in .ai, .eps and .pdf

Thanks for your interest in my services!

Briefing Details

To help you with your design brief, I've listed what I will need from you below:

- Concept / Idea in as much detail as possible 
- Preferred color choices 
- The maximum number of colors I can use 
- Text required (if any) 
- Plans on the t-shirt materials (fabric, ink style, color) 
- Anything specific

Reviews


jwb34gsus:Excellent

majid55:Outstanding Experience!

mrmarcel3000:great communication

majid55:Outstanding Experience!

darylchan13:Great. Kept revising to my requirements with no resistance


No comments:

Post a Comment