Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will do t shirt mock up

I will do t shirt mock up












About:

* * * In this Gig I am not doing design of thing you will print on T-shirt, just mock up of your existing design * * *

I will do T-shirt mock up, front and back side, so that you can see how your new T-shirt creation would look like before you send it to print.

I will put your design (picture, logo or text) on T-shirt so you get the feeling of your creation.

You can customize:
  • T-shirt color
  • logo size and position
  • text font, color and size
  • background color
  • transparent background
  • background photo
  • resolution up to 3000 x 3000

Feel free to ask me anything before you order Gig. That way we will avoid misunderstandings and will speed up the work.

Reviews


joecoolhand:Great Job

svenfila:Outstanding Experience!

golden_boy_74:Outstanding Experience!

svenfila:Great buyer.\r\nWere happy to work with golden_boy_74

theboomwearco:B.I.G thank YOU to svenfila it definitely turned out hot. Fast service, great communication. I'll be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment