Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will do custom tshirt, baseball and softball jersey designs

I will do custom tshirt, baseball and softball jersey designs












About:

CUSTOM T-SHIRT & SOFTBALL and BASEBALL JERSEY DESIGN


I will Digitally make a CUSTOM T-SHIRT or SOFTBALL and BASEBALL JERSEY as per your own customize idea in Professional way. I will provide source files for Standard and Pro Gig so you can take it to printer for further production use.


For Complex Design ideas please contact me first before to order.Please do not order before sending me a full details with reference pictures / idea  so that I can make an estimate for the job.I respond to questions promptly, so feel free to contact me.


What i will Need from you ?

1. Logo in vector format to place on Jersey.
2. Colors for Design. 
3. Screen print type of Design or sublimation.
4. Logos position or any text for design.
5. if you Have a Special Idea , inspiration or image, sketch or link you can also share.


You can Buy Gig extras 1 day (if i am online) or 48hr Services.

Please note that The $5 gig is only for Logo placement over any exiting Design without revision. Complex Type of Design Work is not consider as Standard / Pro Base Level of Work.

Reviews


hhsports24:Awesome and fast as usual

uniquedesigne:Thank you.

hhsports24:awesome job

uniquedesigne:Thank you.

hhsports24:Awesome great work


No comments:

Post a Comment