Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will provide high resolution and quality design for you

I will provide high resolution and quality design for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi there,
let me tell you about this gig.
in this gig I will provide t-shirt design for you.
absolutely i will give high resolution and high quality design.
I use adobe illustrator CC, so the format file would be vector format if you purchase the source file.
let's check my extra for more info.
feel free to text me first.
best regards
Ann

Reviews


haiven19:overall product was awesome

secondsyndicate:Good Experience!

hannes23:great artwork!

secondsyndicate:thanks for your order

scurry1985:Excellent communication and willingness to satisfy! Very pleased with the outcome of my design! Will order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment