Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do hand lettering tshirt design

I will do hand lettering tshirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will create t- shirt design, especially custom typography or lettering. Also possible to create illustration design or another graphic style. Client satisfaction is everything for me, no matter what package that you choose I offer unlimited minor revision and high quality design. So, I can guaranteed that you will 100% SATISFIED.

All design that I have been created was original and I made it from "pencil and paper". If you want simple design just place your order, but if you want complex design, contact me first.

Design license is yours, you can use it for any purpose like invitation, poster, or anything else.

*************************************README PLEASE*************************************

  1. You can ask for revision until satisfied before the order marked as completed automatically.
  2. I will deliver low resolution image first (in t-shirt mockup), if you satisfied with the concept, than I will deliver high resolution image for you.
  3. High resolution image that I send: transparent PNG, size: A3 300dpi.
  4. You can ask another format like JPG for free/ no extra charge.
  5. Please give detail information, so I can realized your idea perfectly.
  6. Any question? Feel free to ask me.

Reviews


willycleany:Great communication, fast deliver, best quality.\nAbsolutely recommended seller and will work with him again.

souenu:Great buyer with clear instruction

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment