Saturday, April 18, 2020

Bulk T Shirt Designs For Teespring And Merch By Amazon











About:

Great offer is just for you,,,






Are you looking for unique t-shirt designs for your merch by amazon or Teespring business?
If your answer is "YES" , Then you are coming to the right place!


Design is yours, But I have the responsibility to make and sell it! So I do not see any design short,
Because if you are happy I feel very proud of myself!
"SO" You can send me orders with confidence,


I will give you
  • 100% unique Design/No Copy
  • 100% Commercial Rights 
  • Trademark free tshirts
  • Unlimited Revision Until Satisfaction
  • 2-3 Version of each Design  for your Selection
  • High Quality File with 300dpI
  • Free T-shirt Mock up
  • Very responsive, Fast & Friendly Communication
  • Available Source File, Ai-png-psd-jpeg-pdf-svg-eps-vector


You can see my portfolio if you want:- https://goo.gl/Fv8dD8


So I look forward to your order, Hopefully you send me your order very soon,



     Thank you so much for watching my gig 
     God Bless Yo

Reviews


:

hey I was a bit afraid about getting scammed as I am using fiverr for the first time but this guy actually nailed it. I am really satisfied with his service.

:

good work :)

:

Easy to work with and dedicated to customer satisfaction

:

Great work, arrived on time and good communiaction.

:

He was very patient with me. First time buying t-shirt designs from him and i'm very satisfied with the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment