Saturday, April 18, 2020

Create Print Design Illustration











About:

HELLO! MY NAME IS OLEKSII.

I'm professional designer, illustrator who doing branding, music merchandise design, fashion design and illustration in cartoon style.



ABOUT THIS GIG

This gig will give you a professional and ready to be printed design of illustration in cartoon style.



THE PROCESS

  1. All I need is your idea or description of what you need on your design.
  2. I will first make some pencil sketches.
  3. After it we define a general concept and I will make a vector or raster version of your illustration. 
  4. You will get printable files in JPG, EPS (PDF) & Photoshop.


NOTICE

Please contact me before ordering to set up a details of your idea!



If you have any questions I will be glad to help!

Kindest regards!

Oleksii.





Reviews


:

Best Fiverr experience ever! So easy to work with. Has great ideas and so kind. Will use again for sure!

:

very easy. Would recommend/use again.

:

oleksii94 was terrific to work with. Highly recommend. So happy with me design!

:

The designer did exactly what I asked of him and even completed the project early!

:

Excellent communication and quick response time! This has been by far the BEST Fiverr design experience I have had from the initial contact to the finished product! Oleksil94 is beyond talented and went above and beyond to bring my idea to life! Thank you so much and I hope to work with you again! HIGHLY recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment