Saturday, April 18, 2020

Unique Tshirt Design











About:

Hello Sir/Mam,



Are You Looking For T-shirt Designer, For Your Teespring or Merch By Amazon Account??? You are On The Right Track... I Have More Than 5 Years Of EXPERIENCE In Tshirt Design.


I can do Awesome, Text or vector-based clean custom t-shirt design service. You'll get the great looking and various style designs.


# Our Main Motto (4 essential elements of customer satisfaction)
1. Listening 

2. Understanding 
3. Responding &
4. Serving


#WHAT YOU WILL GET:
* Researched t-shirt designs
* Original, eye-catching
* High-quality PNG 300 PPI, 4500px x 5400px
* 100% commercial rights
* Unlimited revisions
* 100% commercial use
* Source files (ai, Psd )
* Friendly and fastest communication
* 24-hour express delivery
* High-quality tee shirt mockup
* Trademark free t-shirts



NOTE: Complex Project Accepted on Agreement Please contact me before you buy it. If you need to put your LOGO in design, give me a VECTOR editable file.




Best Regards
Khadija Mukti.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Khadija was great! My vision was understood very well and realized perfectly! When I requested a revision in color - there was no push back. I will definitely work with khadija again. My no.1 priority. #Highly Recommended!

:

Perfect. I'm really happy with this delivery. I can definitely recommend him

:

Wonderful experience. Listens to and incorporates changes and ideas with no problems. Delivers timely. Would use again!

:

Thank you so much and best whishes for you.

:

Wonderful person. Very professional and fast delivery. I highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment