Saturday, April 18, 2020

Create Graphic Design T Shirts In The Style Of Minimalism











About:

"Are you looking for a professional T-shirt designer?"

So, no worries. I will provide you awesome and looking good T-shirt design as you want. I am professional graphic designer and T-shirt design expert. I have 4 years more than experience about in T-shirt design. 



You will get:



  • High Resolution Typographic Designs (300 DPI / 4500x5400 pixels)
  • Transparent PNG + JPG
  • T-Shirt Mockup
  • Commercial Use
  • Unlimited Revisions until your complete Satisfaction
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Fast respond

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was creative, neat, had good customer relationship and prompt

:

Great communication, less the 24hrs it was done! Very good work!

:

I'm 100% satisfied. I 100% recommend!

:

Thanks for the work, it was very interesting.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment