Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will create 2 trendy tshirt design

I will create 2 trendy tshirt design












About:

I will design an AWESOME tees for you in $5. 

Do you want to run a campaign on Teespring, teezily ,merch by amazon, spreadshirt etc?, Do you have any other project for tee business?or  To promote your product/service? For a gift? or You want to wear for yourself?
In all the cases I am here to all this for you. 

In $5 you will get:
  • HIGH resolution png Files (transparent background)
  • Exceptional design based on your idea.
  • HIGH in Quality
  • Fast Response Time on Revisions and Inquiries
  • Ai file If needed (Gig Extra)
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!

To order this gig you have to Provide:
  •  Text or Designing theme
  • Color of the Shirt ?
  • Output format you want? Default is .jpg (Check gig extras if you want PSD,vector file etc
  • How many colors I can use in the shirt graphics ?
Why Me? 
I'll create Awesome Design without copying anything from others. I can customize your work anytime in the future.
NOTE:same design in white text and black text is considered as 2 not 1
my other gig you may like
  • If you have an idea or some question, please feel free to contact!

Reviews


beyachad:my experience with photo Master 94 was unbelievable he was so quick to answer all of my texts. his artwork is unmatched by anybody else I've seen so far. And the overall experience was 150 % of what I thought it would be. I strongly recommend him for everyone

photomaster94:thank you so much for such an awesome review :)\r\nit was my pleasure working with you

ahmadsincere:thank you

photomaster94:you're most welcome :)

iceman2810:outstanding experience. Really good communication and hit my wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment