Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I will create cool and beautiful typography t shirt designs.I would like to work and I will give all kind of service my buyer.Actually I like online business and It is my profession.

I will create cool and beautiful typography t shirt designs.I would like to work and I will give all kind of service my buyer.Actually I like online business and It is my profession.












About:

Hello,

         I am professional graphic designer.I am new in fiverr. But i have 4 years experience. Then i will do any type of #typography t shirt design#.

 My Portfolio : https;//goo.gl/DsVCzQ

1) I Will Give You High Quality Printable size PNG Files.
2) 
High Quality  (4500px x 5400px) any size of image......
3) Give You 
100% money back guarantee
4)
Friendly communication and fast response
5) FREE High Quality T-shirt Mock up
6) Unlimited Revisions 
7) Deliverable files will be PNG + JPG
8) Give You100% Commercial Rights
    a) Convert T-shirt design ready to upload
    b) Redraw and VECTORIZE your inferior graphic
    c) Create a new design
    d)  Editing Ai or PSD files
 
     #So i want you to try me in fiverr and see my best skills#
#No one have not disappointed yet by me in my life and i am damn sure you will not be too#

 T
hanks for read my description
Wish to go forward with you.

Reviews


angelescobar891:it was a pleasure working with this individual

sumi7258:Great Buyer,Thank you...

ktbaby:Great designs as usual thanks

sumi7258:Great Buyer.

speedough:fast response and delivery! fantastic job


No comments:

Post a Comment