Friday, August 31, 2018

I will do awesome t shirt design within 6 hours

I will do awesome t shirt design within 6 hours












About:

Welcome!

I'm Professional T-shirt Designer. Level 2 seller with positive reviews!

  • I have 7 years experience in creating of designs for commercial use. I will do design, that will meet requirements of  Teespring, Amazon, Shopify, Printful, Teezily, Teechip, or any other service.
       Format by default is Merch By Amazon's 4500x5400px 300dpi sRGB PNG.

Also Designing Typography T Shirt
.

  • Features of my service:
    ✔ Unlimited revisions 
    ✔ 100% original work
    ✔ 100% Satisfaction Guarantied
    ✔ High quality
    ✔ Fastest turnaround time
    ✔ Quick Responsiveness
        Can deliver in jpg, png, psd, ai formats.

Requirements
  • Text or designing theme?
  • What type of design, image or logo you want on your T shirt?
  • How many colors I can use in the shirt graphics ?

Need a sample? Let me know, and I’ll send you some from my portfolios.

Important
  • I can customize your work anytime in the future.
  • Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)

If you have an idea or some question, please feel free to contact!

Reviews


brucecosma:asif0003 did an awesome job from start to finish and I highly recommend his service to anyone looking for a reliable designer. I will definitely be using him for future projects. \n\nThanks again asif003!!

asif0003:Thanks a lot Sir! Very friendly buyer. Liked to do work for you on this

downtownhoops:Got the design how I liked it!

asif0003:Thanks a lot! Great Buyer

nassirtamouh:Great Service


No comments:

Post a Comment