Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will create vector and screen printing any files format

I will create vector and screen printing any files format












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
f you are looking for a AWESOME and CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGN WORKS,  Yes now you see the right gig.

I'm Its Ghani offering graphic design services on Fiverr. With over 5 years experience I can produce outstanding and unique artworks in corel draw

SERVICE I PROVIDE:
  • Any corel draw job
  • Banners
  • Logo
  • Web site header
  • Website Banner Ad
  • Facebook/Twitter/Google+ timeline cover
  • Flyer design
  • Print advertisements
  • Magazine artworks
  • Leaflets
  • Brochures
  • Business card
  • Post cards


  • E book covers designing
  • Ebay / Amazon Product images
  • Many More (Contact me)

Reviews


benjaminking991:Very wonderful to work with! Great quality of work too!!

iadsolution:Thanks My Friend .. wonderful Bayer ... See You Next Project Soon

johndudeno:Awesome work overall!

iadsolution:Thank you So much And Thank you Your tip .. See You Soon My Friend

garblanallc:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment