Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will deliver an awesome design with unlimited revisions and JPG/PNG/EPS files

I will deliver an awesome design with unlimited revisions and JPG/PNG/EPS files












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">***Hello***

Thanks for visiting my gig..! Are you looking for a graphic designer who can help you to build up your online t shirt business..? okay,Stop Searching..! You are on the right platform..! I can deliver any kind of t shirt design as you need..! Feel free to knock me if you would like to get amazing services from me..! 

Why this gig:
   
     1. I have over 3 years experience about T-shirt Design with buyer's 100% satisfaction.
     2. There is over 3,000 designs of my last account's buyers.
     3. Free JPG Mockup.
     4. Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction.
     5. Text+Image Designs.
     6. Super express Delivery.
     7. Professional services including communication,designing,and any other things.

Please visit the link below to see my designs store ( Portfolio )
http://goo.gl//UVwIrq

Reviews


jd_viera:Super professional and always responded to many questions instantly.

sarobd777:Outstanding Experience!

mansurzhon:Thank you for your perfect job!

sarobd777:Outstanding Experience!

cesargogu:Very professional and great communication !


No comments:

Post a Comment