Saturday, January 18, 2020

Color Separation For Screen Printing Cmyk, Pantone And Simulation Within 5 Hours











About:

Hey........

I'm a professional graphic designer in print media . I can do any kind of color separation for your screen print design



Services:

1.unlimited revisions

2.fast delivery (Let me know first when you need in 5 hours and rush charge may apply)

3.I will try few color use in your design (Charges Included after review the artwork) 

4.If you don't like my work I will return your money

5. I can provide "Pantone Codes" also.

6. I can also separate color with "SEPARATION STUDIO" if needed.



Requirement:

1. I need vector or raw file like for separation (EPS, Ai, PSD, PDF)



Notes:

1. If you want separation with in 5 Hours let me know first so i can set you separation on priority. 

2. If you don't have vector or row file then artwork artwork recreation charges will apply after review the artwork.



If you like my service please order me......!



Thanks for visit...!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job helping me color seperate my design for screen printing. I definately recommend and will use this seller for futrure work. Finished very quick and came out perfect.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!!

Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Good Service




No comments:

Post a Comment