Friday, January 17, 2020

Design The T Shirt You Want











About:

    

   Hello! For $5 you will get a High Quality Png with transparent background.



  • No mascot and complex designs for the basic gig
  • Check my gig extras for more valuable options: fast turn around time, unlimited revisions, vector file editable format etc.                                
  • I have the right to cancel your order if you ask more than what I offer.
  • Feel free to message me first if you have any question regarding this gig.
  • Every order is covered with 100% Money Back Guarantee if you don't like the final result.

                                                                                                                                                                         
  • Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Great experience!

    Seller's Response:

    Outstanding Experience!

    Seller's Response:

    Excellent wotk..very fast

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you!

    Seller's Response:

    So delighted I found this seller! So easy to work with; prompt; no complaints when my initial description was inadequate; just the best! Totally recommend BlueOwl. I will be back.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment