Friday, January 17, 2020

Creative Typography Custom T Shirt Design











About:

Hello there,

I am a professional graphic  designer. I will design typography/tee spring/vintage/Unique cool t shirt design for you . I will give your original creative t shirt design . 



My service for you:



  • 100%  printable file .
  • High Resolution Source file .
  • High quality image .
  • High Resolution PNG 300 DPI file .
  • Free muck up .
  • 100% money back guaranty .
  • Super experience delivery .
  • Unlimited Revision .
  • Friendly commutation and first Response .
..........Thanks.......

Reviews


:

I liked his example. It was the style I was looking for.

:

VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

:

He was very quick to respond but it was very hard communicating the changes I wanted made may have been due to a language barrier.

:

good work as always. thanks

:

Good as always. thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment