Sunday, January 19, 2020

Design T Shirts For Teespring Or For You











About:

See my work >>> https://flic.kr/s/aHskKAM2V5



I am a Graphic Designer with 5-star positive feedbacks.So I have 100%
satisfied long line of happy customers.Join with them.Don't need much talking.See my work and you will definitely satisfied with my work



FREE SERVICES :


  •  3000 x 3000 HQ TRANSPARENT FRONT PNG FILE

  •  MULTIPLE REVISIONS
  • 100% COMMERCIAL RIGHTS

  •  PREMIUM T-SHIRT MOCKUP 
  •  PRINT-READY FILE
  •  300 DPI


Contact me if you have question, regarding my service.



NOT SURE??? READ MY REVIEWS!!!



  • Amazing! Another great shirt created by fiverlegend1993!!! Very easy to work with- I give him my ideas/samples and he turns them into reality...Customer for life...thanks again for great work...not to mention he took less then 6 hours to provide stunning design!
  • by far the best designer I've come across on fiverr.com! can't wait to do more business with him..he took my idea/sample drawing and turned it into an amazing t shirt, in less than 6 hours! love the work, 100% satisfied!



These are only some of it.So ORDER NOW!!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

decent and standard

Seller's Response:

Always delivers!!! Love working with Kasun, thanks for another great job!

Seller's Response:

thank you for ordering my gigs, great to work with you.

Seller's Response:

As always, a pleasure working with Kasun. Always delivers exactly what I need. Highly recommended !!

:

Easy & Love to work with :)




No comments:

Post a Comment