Sunday, January 19, 2020

Design Custom And Professional T Shirts











About:

I am a graphic designer and illustrator that focus on designing t-shirt with more than five years of experiences. I am excellent with vector and detail.



If you curious to see my work for your project, I can make a hand drawn rough sketch for you to see. If you like it, then we can move forward. But if you don't like it, you don't have to pay anything. How does that sound? Is that sounds good to you? :)



- Rough ideas/designs within 1 day

- Once initial idea has been selected you will then receive x1 high quality print ready artwork      within 1 day.

- This will include an editable vector file and you will own all commercial rights.

- I will make up to 10 revisions to ensure you are 100% happy with the final design.

- T shirt mock-up - If required I can mock up your design on any colour t-shirt.

-The final picture will be sent as a JPEG unless otherwise stated.







Reviews


:

Live your work

:

Excellent

:

Quick Response, I am a repeat Customer, I find he understands exactly what I want. Very Talented and very creative.

:

The best thank you

:

He got the vision for enhancing the design and made it come to pass.




No comments:

Post a Comment