Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Design Custom Event Friendship Wrist Bands Lanyards











About:

Just tell me about your purpose or give me you requirement!



I'll make your EVENT BAND or friendship band perfectly!


In any style (If you don't know : I'll suggest the best!)

Any size ( Popular Sizes in width in inches: 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.5" )


Popular Size: 
  • 1/4", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1.5" [Inch]


What You Will Get:



  • Revisions until you get satisfied
  • Print-Ready Files
  • A mock-up file to see how it would looks like once printed!
  • Printing guideline for the printers - Which make the printing progress more accurate!


Anything else? : Just ask me! Let's get started!

Reviews


:

Consistent Perfection !! That’s why I keep using his services over and over and over...!!!

:

Sandimasamare was very helpful, clear in communications and great service

:

I have used Sandima for all my projects because he delivers high quality every ... single... time !!!

:

Sandimasamare did a phenomenal job with this! The wristbands came out perfectly.

:

Sandimasamare ALWAYS makes sure you're happy before you accept delivery. Best seller on the site ! Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment