Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Design Professional T Shirt And 3 T Shirts In 6 Hours











About:

Tell about your self
Hello!
             I am Saad I am from pakistan I am a professional Graphic designer
I'm a Professional and Creative Designer with years of experience in T-shirt designing and other graphic works.


I can create you a creative T-shirt design for your personal use, brand promotions, special events, businesses and other organizations.  


Using cool effects, typography and other graphic elements.  
What your offer?
Unlimited Revisions
PNG file
PSD  file
JPEG file
Print-ready high-quality/high resolution Design in   ( Ai,EPS.PNG,JPEG,PSD,PDF etc )
Quick turnaround time   .
Get the 100% satisfaction or instant refund!    
 You will love my work.  
Why custmer should hire you
I am working as a T-shirt designers for a very long time with many well-known brands. I also understand the needs of individuals as well.
I understand my customer's needs.
I can communicate fluently in English. 
I do revisions (if any) quickly without any delay.
I keep working until you get what you want.
Ask them to place order
Kindly message me before placing an order.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment