Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Create Custom Graphic T Shirt Design











About:

Hello , my name is oussama and this is my vintage t-shirt design Gig .



If you are looking for an amazing and Highly custom  T SHIRT  , graphic design , look no further.



Please Read The Description Before Ordering and contact me first with your idea to avoid cancellations.



««In the basic package :


  •  Typography T shirt 
  • High Resolution
  • Up to 2 modification
  • source fille + png file of the design
  • any format PNG,EPS,PSD
««In the standard package you'll get :

  • Custom text + png file of the design
  • source file eps +any format psd,png,jpg
  • up to 2 modification 
  • hight resolution 
  • mockup t shirt 
  • 100% commercial right .  
««In the premium package :

  • 100% commercial right .
  • custom text+ png file of the design .
  • source fille + any format PSD,PNG,EPS.
  • hight quality .
  • premium mockup t shirt design .
  • unlimited modification .
  • Infinite colors .



i will deliver your premium vintage t shirt in 24H only for 10$ and you will get all bonus .



...Check Out My Gig Extras...

I will do my best for you just order me if you like my work .

Need something not mentioned in this gig description ? 

contact me .



Thanks for visit my gig...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Poor Experience

Seller's Response:

Poor seller want to do a hard work for nothing

Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer i like to work with you again

Seller's Response:

do not trust this seller he will take your money!!!!!! he decline to cancel the order I never received what I paid for!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment