Monday, January 13, 2020

Design Amizing T Shirts For You











About:

Hello!



I am Aatif Ahmad and I am a Graphic Designer and i have good experience in placing Text, Logo or Typography on T-Shirts,I will Design T-Shirt Professional and will looking real.I will do 5 Tshirts in one order with very low price as 5$. 



What you can Order>  



  • Retro,Vintage,Typography Designs


GIG Includes>



  • 24 Hours On Time Delivery


  • 100% Satisfaction OR Refund Guaranty


  • Realistic Looking T-Shirt


  • No mater what size and resolution you want , I will provide.


  • HQ JPEG and PNG file format (4500 x 5400 pixels),300 dp
  • Premium T-shirt Mock Up.



  • 100% Vector file for feature changes


  • Formats Include (AI,PNG,JPG,PSD,) And many others if you want




If You Have any kind of confusion just write to me. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work, easy to work with.

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment