Sunday, January 12, 2020

Design An Original Trendy Vintage Hipster Retro Rockabilly Typography T Shirt











About:

hi, I will design a Vintage, Retro, Hipster, Rockabily or Typography based Best selling Viral TShirt, I am professional TShirt designer having 8 years of experience in the Apparel industry, I am specialized in Vintage typography and detailed Illustration/Mascot based designs. please contact me first before sending any request.



SILVER PACKAGE (1 Revision):

I will design simple TEXT based single color TShirt with commercial rights

GOLD PACKAGE (2 Revisions):

You will get an amazing TShirt with vintage/retro or Modern Typography with Design elements like Ornaments and floral, TShirt Mock-ups, Vector file and unlimited revisions till its valid.



PLATINUM PACKAGE (3 Revisions):

you will get all facilities of my SILVER and GOLD PACKAGE along with detailed illustration of anything like human, vehicle and animal etc.and vintage Typography based TShirt for both front and back of the TShirt any color any number of revisions till its valid.



  • Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first) 
  • Contact me first before buying multiple GIGS
  • Please ask me for some pre-made samples of these Packages for better understanding


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good work in a reasonable amount of time. Did well with bring concept to life in imagery

Seller's Response:

You are Awesome. Thank you for A personalized experience Anna =]

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I was asking for a review..no answer

:

you never send me the revision, there is a button to send revision to the designer on your order page, please modify the ratings so I can send you the revised version




No comments:

Post a Comment