Thursday, January 9, 2020

Custom,Trendy,Event Based,Website Based Tshirt Design











About:

Please message me before placing order.



 Are you looking for awesome professional typography and graphic designs for t-shirts?? Then CONGRATULATIONS! you are  on the right place!



I can do custom designs based on your requirements. I will design your t-shirt for any kind of occasions / events / functions. I am expert for working on different niches. I am able to make t-shirts for Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Shopify stores or any kind of online stores.



What will you get:



1. 300 dpi transparent PNG, JPG + source file

2. 100% commercial rights

3. Unlimited free revisions

4. Vector design

5. High Quality Work

6. Mock ups



why choose me?



1. Huge experience

2. High quality design sense, innovative,creative.

3. Awesome communication skill

4. Instruction follower

5. Can work under pressure within deadline

6. Friendly customer support

7. Level TWO seller

8. 5* Ratings



Feel free to ask if you have any queries :)



REGARDS,

OISHE



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was good working with this freelancer. Despite my many modification requests they were very professional and accommodating.

Seller's Response:

Bought to for a friends christmas present and was better than I imagined. was helpful throughout the process. Very quick to respond would 100% recommend

Seller's Response:

thank you so much. i would love to work with you again :)

:

This is my second order and each one is better than the last - and the first one I thought couldnt be topped!

:

Freakin' Awesome!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment