Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Give You A T Shirt Template











About:

If you know what you want, give me your detailed explanation but if you don't then tell me the point of the design and let me do the magic.



Why me?





  • Unique, eye-catching design created to sell, to be sold or to be seen.
  • I have 2 years amazing experience of t shirt and logo designing.
  • I will create original custom and new artwork for your t shirt (not copy from internet)
  • I will provide you with creative, #print_design, professional and as your expected details.  
  • I can redesign your old t shirt and can do professional new artwork from old version.
  • If you give me any link from #amazon, #tee-spring or anther site I can do similar or more professional job from the sample.
  • I will do maximum revisions/modification if you need.
  • I have exclusive discount for multiple order
  • I will give extra support for your any designs with PREMIUM package.



All your files will be secure and will not be shared anywhere, only you will be the owner of the designs.



Please contact me for more information about project.

Thanks

Abid Mofazzel



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great first expierence with seller! very fast on revisions!

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment