Monday, January 6, 2020

Design Awesome T Shirts And Clothing In Just 12 Hrs











About:

Hello Fiverr

You need shirt for your company? To promote your product/service? For a gift? For a promotion? You want to wear design of your favorite movie on your T Shirt? Just hit me with your idea, and I'll provide you with 100% original shirts - designed by me. 

.

-----------Remember my gig is----------
  • - Unlimited revisions

  • - Money back guarantee
  • - A professional looking, high-resolution t shirt design ready to upload
  • - Basic typography,lay outing existing shapes or logo and text provided by you.
    • - Delivery with men or woman mock up
    • - Delivery with t shirt premium preview

    • - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
    • - You will get unlimited revisions and full customer support

    See my portfolio:

    https://goo.gl/2BWZ4p

    This gig including : 
    • convert t shirt design ready to upload
    • redraw and VECTORIZE your inferior graphic
    • editing ai files
    • create a new design


    I'm choice for your need. I love to make simple and clear artwork having smart color choice and layers!



    By working with me you will get:

    ORIGINAL FAST & CREATIVE WORK

    FRIENDLY AND COMMUNICATIVE DESIGNER

    IF NO SATISFACTION...THEN NO PAYMENT

    If you  have any idea or question, plz feel free to contact me------>>> 

    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Great job

    Seller's Response:

    very fast response and Positive approach.....I enjoyed working with him and want to work with such buyer again Recommended

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you. Very fast and great ideas!

    Seller's Response:

    The buyer was very cooperative and I enjoyed working him. Surely want to work with such buyer again..........Recommended.

    Seller's Response:

    She worked with me until I received the exact product I was looking for.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment