Monday, January 6, 2020

Design Trendy Tshirts For You











About:

Before ordering, Contact me 1st!

Hi,

I'm a professional graphics designer. I’ll create any type of trendy T shirt Designs.If u have any specific idea or concept you need, so u can provide me otherwise I have my own creativity to make your Tshirt Designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the public.

You can use tshirt design for Print on demand websites like Amazon Merch, Teespring, Redbubble, Zazzle, Teepublic, Teelaunch, Spreadshirt, Teestore, Shopify, Printful & Etsy

Just tell me what you need and it will be magically done! 

The files that are mostly used by printing companies and that I deliver are the following:

  •  AI
  •  PSD
  •  PDF
  •  PNG
  •  JPG
  •  SVG
  •  EPS

 Any other extra format that you might need can be delivered :)



NOTE:If you don't like the design that I provide and my services are not as described, feel free to cancel the order at any time and get your money back.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes, she did every thing

Seller's Response:

So excited to work with you.It was wonderful experience.Thank you so much for the tip :)

Seller's Response:

awesome job

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

THE VERY BEST ON FIVERR! THANK U! WILL BE USING U FOR A LONG TERM BUSINESS PARTNER




No comments:

Post a Comment